Reasons To Choose The Crossing Point
- The Crossing Points approach to treatment is based on a wellness model of care that focuses on understanding the causes of addiction and providing the support & tools required to step into recovery. This theory explains that substance misuse is the net result of a complex interaction between a combination of biological, psychological, social, and spiritual determinants. It is a conceptual framework that allows attention to be focused on all problems related to substance misuse. It is also congruent with other modern theories of health and education and is considered best practice.
- All Individuals Have The Capacity To Recover
- Substance Abuse Has Varying Degrees Of Severity
- The development of substance misuse follows a variable pattern and can progress based on life’s experiences.
- Many variables on the road to addiction and can differ between individuals; therefore there is no one size fits all treatment for substance abuse.
Valiant Recovery is taking rehab to a whole new level by incorporating drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation in a Luxury residential setting. We are able to ensure our clients are comfortable and able to concentrate on their recovery in an ideal recovery environment.